Friday, April 12, 2013

Its pouring outside, but Im feeling fine!

So many performances happening this weekend! Besides my performance at Harlem Stage the Gate house April 12, 13, and 19th. go to my website for info www.thetattooedballerinas.com (had to plug it) there is a million and one great shows happening. I'm pretty sure i cant miss my show to go see BeBe Miller Company tonight, this is where having a life long understudy would come in hand. Or what about The Netherlands Dance Theater Company! I'm definitely going to see that.

I am super excited about performing this weekend,. I will end this fabulous weekend with the the Young Dance makers company first of many field trips to the MOMA this Sunday, and take lots of pictures and get inspired! Happy rainy spring

No comments:

Post a Comment