Thursday, March 14, 2013

Artist Hub

From Paul Taylor at Lincoln Center to Keely Garfield at the Chocolate Factory New York City's artist have a wide range of options to frolic to and fro. And I'm by no means just talking Dance here, Oh No! Savages, A London quartet trafficking in grab-you-by-the-throat postpunk plays its first proper NYC gig at Bowery Ball Room. To my favorite long time buddy Starfucker playing a sold out crowd March 15, 2013 at Webster Hall. You might find yourself floating around town with your $500 plus handbag one day and diving into the half off family day clothing racks the next at Salvation Army. On a Thursday I'm eating Happy Hour Oysters in Brooklyn with friends making it rain and Friday watching the premier of Cirque de Sole  "Totem" at Citi Field (fantastic BTW) with my Boyfriend and later eating hot dogs, tater tots and cucumbers cause that was in my fridge. There are so many influences around us as people and artists. I am continuing to build my brand and would like to create a place for Artists of all types to share and advertise what they are doing and communicate how they are influenced.  Check in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment